Join Joe Higgins in 2022 for this one on one 12 week course.
Through Zoom, phone and text we will work together to customize a plan for you to complete your book within 3 months.
Why a book?
Here are just a few reason people have decided to write and publish a book
- To keep up with the competition
- A body of work to build on
- For speaking engagements
- To show others what you can accomplish
- To show yourself what you can accomplish
- To share your knowledge
- To give workshops
- To create a legacy
- To give real legitimacy to your knowledge and your authority on a subject
- To create multiple sources of Income
Why a book coach?
- To help you focus and organize your thoughts
- To help guide you through the process of writing, all the way to publication
- To help you see what impact you will have on others.
- To show you how to promote your book
- To help you create an author platform
- To help you create new exciting opportunities
- To keep you motivated from beginning to end
In this course we will cover:
- How to Focus and organize your thoughts
- The process of writing your manuscript all the way to publication
- How your writing will affect others.
- How to find your niche
- How to promote your book
- How to create an author platform
- How to prepare for interviews.
- How to carve out time to complete your project
- How to deal with writers block
- Creating an E-book
- And much more.
You will also get:
- Help with the Organization of the book
- Help to Focus of your story
- Help to make sure the Manuscript is properly laid out and prepared for publishing
- Your book will be Professionally Edited and Proofread
- Paperback or hardcover Book
- E-book for all devices (Kindle, IPad etc.)
- Accounts set up for royalties ( direct to you)
- Amazon listings
- Online Barnes & Noble listing
- Domain name and a webpage for your book
- Book Announcement templates
- Professional book cover art work
- Prep for interviews
- Talking points for interviews
- An “Elevator” speech
- A Press release
- How to tell “your story”
- Media contact information for radio show interviews
- How to get free publicity
To discuss your participation in this program please email Joe at email@example.com and he will be in contact with you to see if this program is a good fit for your goals.